Safe and compliant dangerous goods transport
Purpose built, fully compliant segregation devices for the isolation of incompatible dangerous goods that need to be either transported or stored in close proximity to other chemicals.
- Can be used for transportation and/or isolation of food stuffs, detergents and non-dangerous goods
- All steel, fully welded construction for high impact tolerance, strength, and durability
- Ample clearance for 200 ltr drums on pallets and 1,000 ltr IBCs
- Compliant with the Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Code
- Underframe/support platform with 4-way forklift access
- Designed for ease of handling, loading, and longevity
- Locking mechanism designed so the box can be opened from the ground while on the truck
- All signage as required by ADG code
- Stackable design
760-7000 IBC Transport Segregation Device - please call for pricing and availability.